Angels Inc. is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
Angels Inc. Process your personal data by using our services and / or by providing it to us yourself.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– IP address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
– Data about your surfing behavior across various websites (eg because this company is part of an advertising network)
– List of contact details of the customer via an app
– Internet browser and device type
– Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we can not check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us via email@example.com, then we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Angels Inc. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
– You can call or e-mail if necessary to carry out our services
– inform you about changes to our services and products
– Give you the opportunity to create an account
– To deliver goods and services to you
– Angels Inc. analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
– Angels Inc. monitors your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
– Angels Inc. also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information we need for our tax return.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Angels Inc. does not sell your information to third parties and only provides it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data in our assignment, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Angels Inc. remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete personal information
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Angels Inc. and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but within four weeks, at your request. Angels Inc. Please also point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Angels Inc. take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com. Angels Inc. has taken the following measures to protect your personal data: [add any other measures you may take]
– Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
– TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can recognize this at the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
When you send us an e-mail or other messages, we may retain those messages. Sometimes we ask you for your personal details that are relevant to the situation in question. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data is stored on secure servers of Angels Inc. or of a third party. We will not combine this information with other personal information we have.
At the bottom of each mailing you will find the possibility to change your details or to unsubscribe.
Turning off cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features and services on our and other websites may not function properly if cookies are disabled in your browser.
Questions and feedback